The Camber 29 is designed for maximum speed over the entire trail. In other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a custom SRAM double-ring crankset and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- The RockShox Recon Silver 29 features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design
- A 29x2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock provides 120mm of responsive travel, rebound adjust for fine-tuned performance, and a lockout for maximum efficiency on climbs.