Article Numéro :
Whether you're using it as an all-out commuter rig during the week or you're exploring the road less traveled on the weekend, you'll find that the AWOL Comp is equally capable. That's because its rugged heat-treated and custom-butted Cr-Mo steel frame—with long-lasting, fully housed cable routing—handles confidently and predictably, no matter the terrain. And with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and the simplicity of a one-by drivetrain, the AWOL Comp offers the versatility needed to handle any adventure, anytime.
- The custom butted Cr-Mo steel frame provides plenty of stiffness, while still maintaining all-day compliance and comfort. Along with the integrated fender and rack mounts on both the frame and Cr-Mo fork, the AWOL provides the perfect blend of versatility and performance.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
- The alloy, double-wall disc wheels can stand up to mile after mile of adventure, while the Specialized Ground Control tires provide plenty of traction on varying terrain and come 2Bliss ready.
- SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful, confident braking and modulation.
- When paired with the SRAM XG-1150 11-speed cassette, the FSA Gossamer Pro XX1 crankset provides a wide range of gearing options, while offering the streamlined performance of a one-by drivetrain.
|DÉRAILLEUR ARRIÈRE||SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed|
|CHAÎNE||KMC X11EPT ECO PROTEQ, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|PÉDALIER||FSA Gossamer Pro Megatooth, alloy, MegaEvo BB, 38T, 110mm BCD spider|
|CASSETTE||SRAM, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|MANETTES DE DÉRAILLEURS||SRAM Rival 1 DoubleTap, hydraulic disc, 11-speed|
|FREIN AVANT||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|LEVIERS DE FREINS||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc|
|FREIN ARRIÈRE||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|PÉDALES||Nylon body, steel cage, w/ reflectors|
|CADRE||Heat treated custom-butted Premium Cr-Mo tubing, internal light cable routing-ready, Adventure Geometry, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts, kickstand plate|
|COLLIER DE TIGE DE SELLE||AWOL forged alloy, CNC, stainless bolt, 29.8mm|
|JEU DE DIRECTION||FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings, 15mm cone spacer|
|FOURCHE||Cr-Mo, internal light cable routing, post disc mount, rack/fender mounts|
POSTE DE PILOTAGE
|GUIDON||Specialized AWOL, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach, 12-degree flare-out|
|POTENCE||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|SELLE||Body Geometry Phenom Gel, steel rails, 143mm|
|GUIDOLINE||Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads|
|TIGE DE SELLE||Specialized alloy, 27.2mm|
|MOYEU AVANT||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h|
|JANTES||Alloy, double-wall, disc, 32h|
|PNEU ARRIÈRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x1.9"|
|PNEU AVANT||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x1.9"|
|MOYEU ARRIÈRE||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
AWOL - Géométries
|Bike Stand-Over Height||755mm||774mm||794mm||821mm||844mm|
|Fork Length (full)||405mm||405mm||405mm||405mm||405mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||542mm||555mm||575mm||600mm||625mm|