Information concernant COVID-19 Cliquez ici
Contactez votre détaillant local pour les heures d'ouvertures et les mesures de sécurité COVID-19.
Turbo Levo HT Comp Fat
The Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp Fat bike was built to go anywhere, ride anything, and to do it all with ease. It's provides all of the trail manners that our fat bikes are known for, while seamlessly accommodating our Turbo technology. So it features snappy chainstays, roomy top tubes, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version has a dialed-in build, with a 100mm RockShox Bluto RL fork, powerful four-piston SRAM Guide R brakes, and precise SRAM components to control shift and drivetrain duties. The bike is also focused around a fat wheel system that's equally suited for adventure and trail riding over any kind of terrain. Add to this our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of fat.
- Our single wall Stout XC SL 90 rims measure out to a fat width of 90mm. They've been laced to Stout XC hubs, and when combined, you get a high performance wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control over mixed terrain.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control Fat tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction accommodates tires up to 5.0 inches, and is paired with a slack geometry, roomy top tube, and short chainstays to support a ride that provides confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- RockShox Bluto RL fork has 100mm of air sprung travel, while also featuring strong and stiff 32mm alloy stanchions and an external rebound adjust for fine-tuning your suspension performance on-the-fly.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail Geometry, forged and braced motor mount, integrated down tube battery, fully enclosed, internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 197mm spacing|
|FORK||RockShox Bluto RL, 100mm travel, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damping, external rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, 32mm alloy stanchions, mag post-mount disc, 12x150mm spacing|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC 85, 26"", disc, alloy, single wall, 85mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC 150, Hi disc, double-sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC 197, Hi disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 197mm wide, 12mm thru axle, 32h|
|SPOKES||Stainless, butted, 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, black|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6""|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Custom Praxis, steel 1x10 32T ring, 104 BCD spider|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 60mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|SADDLE||Henge Comp, Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||TranzX dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, 200mm Centerline rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, 180mm Centerline rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM Guide R, alloy lever, reach adjust|
|MOTOR||Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W|
|USER INTERFACE/REMOTE||Integrated Trail display, 10 LED battery display, Mission Control iOS or Android app|
|BATTERY||Custom Specialized, 460Wh, ANT+/BT module, IP 67|
|CHARGER||Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING||Custom harness, w/ Rosenberger plug|
|PEDALS||Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge, 4.5mm removable pins|
* Les caractéristiques sont sujettes à changements sans préavis.