3 379,00 $
Who said that performance and comfort don't mix? It sure wasn't us, because our all-new Ruby Elite combines the two in one seamless, unprecedented package. The frame is among the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our superlative FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4's Women's Endurance Geometry. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Ruby outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano 105 shifting, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a women's-specific saddle.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Ruby. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Power to the pedals is provided by the exceptional Praxis Alba alloy crankset. It's stiff and efficient, and the ramping of the chainrings ensures beautiful shifts between rings.
- Comes equipped with a 25lbs spring installed (color: black, weight: medium), and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 40lbs (color: yellow, weight: firm) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|DÉRAILLEUR ARRIÈRE||Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed|
|CHAÎNE||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|DÉRAILLEUR AVANT||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|MANETTES DE DÉRAILLEURS||Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed|
|FREIN AVANT||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|FREIN ARRIÈRE||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|PÉDALES||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|CADRE||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts|
|FOURCHE||S-Works FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
POSTE DE PILOTAGE
|GUIDON||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|POTENCE||3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise|
|SELLE||Lithia Expert Gel, hollow titanium rails, 155mm|
|GUIDOLINE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|TIGE DE SELLE||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|ROUE AVANT||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|PNEU AVANT||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|PNEU ARRIÈRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|ROUE ARRIÈRE||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|CHAMBRES À AIR||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
* Les caractéristiques sont sujettes à changements sans préavis.
Ruby - Géométries
|Seat Post Length||350mm||350mm||350mm||400mm||400mm||450mm|
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||363mm||392mm||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||510mm||517mm||534mm||544mm||550mm||581mm|