A podium-caliber racing machine that doesn't cost a mint. The Comp combines a 915-gram carbon chassis with a RockShox Reba RL fork and plenty of gearing to take on the steepest climbs, thanks to its SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain.
THE GAME CHANGER
The Epic Hardtail sports one of the lightest production frames to date, but it's a hell of a lot more than that. We designed the most capable and comfortable racing chassis ever created, because you're not fast if you're being pummeled by the trail. It's a game changer.
MORE CONTROL MEANS MORE SPEED
Looking to ride faster? Who isn't? That's why we relaxed its head angle and lengthened the reach. The Epic retains a short wheelbase for deft handling yet offers more predictable steering and a centered rider position for increased control and speed on any trail.
• One of the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frames ever created.
• RockShox Reba RL 29 with 100mm of travel and Motion Control damper.
• Wide-range SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you gearing to spare.
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What’s more, we’ve designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- The RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers 100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- SRAM Level TL bring the Epic Hardtail Comp to a quick stop and offer good modulation.
- The 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle groupset brings the performance of Eagle without the higher price.
|CHAIN||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|CRANKSET||Truvativ STYLO, DUB|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FORK||RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 60mm valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width|
|FRONT TIRE||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TIRE||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Specialized Trail Grips|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing|
Epic Hardtail - 지오메트리
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||579mm||604mm||633mm||662mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||110mm||125mm|
|Bike Standover Height||762mm||792mm||816mm||847mm|
|Fork Length, Full||506mm||506mm||506mm||506mm|