Turbo X CE
With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 28mph, the Turbo X is one of the most versatile e-bikes around. Coupled with its high-capacity battery and RockShox suspension fork to help smooth out the ride, the Turbo X will take you places you never dreamed—and damn fast too.
- The Turbo Clean Cockpit puts all the controls at your thumb tips, with an illuminated display and regenerative braking options to help keep your battery charged up in a pinch.
- The custom Turbo S Specialized motor is the most powerful version available and capable of smooth and rapid accelerations in any conditions.
- The Turbo integrated down tube battery has a self-locking key release to prevent theft as well as handy LED power indicators to give you charge levels at a glance.
- The RockShox Paragon suspension fork has 50mm of travel to smooth out any bumps, potholes, or other road debris that gets in the way.
- Its tough and elegant alloy frame with Performance Geometry makes riding at speed feel just as safe and natural as a non electric assist bike.
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout, 2 pc., w/ alloy bashguard|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore Shadow, 10-speed|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Sport, 155mm, w/ rear light integration|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, dual compound, lock-on|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 36h|
|RIMS||700c, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 36h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x47mm|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x47mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, resin pads, 180mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, resin pads, 180mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Alloy, LSL sealed bearings, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FORK||RockShox Paragon, 50mm travel|
|FRAME||Turbo alloy, smooth welds, suspension optimized geometry, fully-integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, 700c, X12 thru-axle dropout, full fender/rack mounts|
|BATTERY||Turbo Integrated down tube battery, self-locking key release, on-board or off-bike charge capable, LED power indicators, start-up diagnostic feature, magnetic connectors, 562Wh capacity, w/ ANT and Bluetooth|
|USER INTERFACE/REMOTE||Turbo Clean Cockpit, integrated thumb control, illuminated display|
|CHARGER||Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug|
|MOTOR||Turbo S Specialized Motor, 250Watt, X12 axle|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice