The Vita Sport combines the speed of a road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a flat bar, whether you're exercising, commuting, or hitting the open road. The 9-speed Shimano compact drivetrain delivers smooth, reliable shifting and a wide range of gearing, while the disc brakes provide powerful and reliable stopping power. To help get you ready for your first adventure, the EQ comes equipped with two alloy Zee cages and a Mini-Wedgie seat bag.
- Women's A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Fitness Geometry and integrated headset offers a great ride and versatility, with rack/fender mounts and wide tire clearance
- Disc fork with alloy crown and Cr-Mo steerer for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Body Geometry Riva Women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Flak Jacket protection and a grooved tread make the Specialized Nimbus tires perfect for city or open road use
- Women's Body Geometry Contour grips help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, compatible with integrated bar ends for changing hand position
- SR Suntour crankset, Shimano Acera front and 9-speed rear derailleur for wide-range gearing and spot-on shifting
- Two color-matched alloy Zee cages and a matching Mini-Wedgie seat bag for a bike that is ready for any ride, right out of the box