The Vita Limited enjoys the pure speed of a full-carbon road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a flat bar, for exercising, commuting, or hitting the open road. A super light and stiff FACT carbon frame and fork—both with Zertz—plus 2x10 SRAM Apex drivetrain means smooth, fast, and efficient performance.
- New FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Women's Endurance Road geometry, and Zertz inserts delivers the pure speed of a high-end road bike in a flat-bar package
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Women's Body Geometry Contour gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, compatible with integrated bar ends for changing hand position
- 2x10 drivetrain with FSA alloy compact crank plus SRAM Apex rear derailleur for the latest in light weight and hassle-free shifting
- Specialized All Condition Armadillo Elite is the quintessential high-mileage training tire - fast enough to hammer and tougher than nails
- Body Geometry Riva women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort