The Vita Elite offers the speed of a road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a flat bar, for exercising, commuting, or hitting the open road. A super light E5 alloy frame and carbon fork, plus 9-speed Shimano triple drivetrain means smooth, fast, and efficient performance.
- All-new, super light, women's E5 fully manipulated alloy frame with fitness geometry is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride, fender mounts for versatility
- Flat aluminum handlebars with 31.8mm clamp diameter and 6-degree bend add comfort and confidence to your ride
- Body Geometry Riva women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Shimano triple crank and 9-speed drivetrain provides gearing for any terrain and any load, with precise, reliable action
- Flak Jacket protection and a grooved tread make the Specialized Nimbus tires perfect for city or open road use