The Vita Comp combines the speed of a road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a flat bar, whether you're exercising, commuting, or hitting the open road. A super-light E5 alloy frame and carbon fork paired with a 2x10 drivetrain, delivers smooth, fast, and efficient performance.
- Super light, women's fully-manipulated E5 Premium Aluminum frame with Fitness Geometry is built for high speed, low fuss, and great versatility, with internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- FACT carbon fork with alloy crown and steerer, plus Zertz for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Double BlackBelt protection and a wider 28c profile make the Specialized Espoir Sport tires perfect for city or open road use
- FSA Omega compact crank, SRAM drivetrain, 10-speed cassette, with dual-pull front derailleur for spot-on shifting every time
- Women's Body Geometry Contour grips help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, with integrated bar ends for changing hand position
- Body Geometry Riva Women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort