The Vita Comp enjoys the pure speed of an E5 aluminum road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a frame designed to meet the unique needs of woman riders. The flat bar is perfect for exercising, commuting, or hitting the open road, and the super light and stiff FACT carbon fork— with Zertz—and 2x10 SRAM X7 drivetrain means smooth, fast, and efficient performance.
- Women's Body Geometry Contour gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, compatible with integrated bar ends for changing hand position
- Body Geometry Riva women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with alloy crown and steerer, plus Zertz for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Super light, women's E5 fully manipulated alloy frame with fitness geometry is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- SRAM crankset, SRAM drivetrain, 10sp cassette, with dual-pull front derailleur for spot-on shifting every time
- Reliable Espoir Sport 28c road tire with double BlackBelt puncture protection for stability and durability during high-mileage riding
- Flat, double-butted alloy bars with 31.8mm clamp diameter and 6-degree bed adds comfort and confidence to your ride