Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Meet your new, high-performance workout partner, always up for a challenge and ready to help you reach, exceed, and create new goals. The Vita Comp Carbon is lightweight and agile, with the reliable stopping power of disc brakes and features an efficient and durable component package. Its Women's Fitness Geometry coupled with Zertz in the frame and fork delivers a superb feeling of control and comfort as you work up a sweat.
- The lightweight Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame features Zertz to smooth out your ride, plus mounts for racks and fenders. The frame is engineered and designed with Women’s Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile.
- Ramp up your speed and efficiency on flats and hills with Cruise/Climb gearing, for simplified shifting and a wider gear range.
- The agile and responsive Specialized FACT carbon, full-monocoque fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Shimano BR-M395 hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful stopping power in all conditions, while also reducing hand fatigue while braking.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Women's Fitness Geometry, Zertz, internal cable routing, disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount, rack mount|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post disc mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|HEADSET||FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.6mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS 1.0 Disc|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS 1.0 Disc|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Tiagra, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||FSA Gossamer Pro, forged alloy, BB386EVO, sub compact, 48/32T, 110mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FSA MegaEvo, threaded|
|STEM||Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4 bolt, XS/S/M: 12-degree rise, L/XL: 20-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa Women's, lock-on, w/ integrated bar ends|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Women's Riva Sport Plus, steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Pro Pave, FACT carbon, 27.2mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-M395, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-M395, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano, hydraulic|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, alloy cage, low profile bearing system|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice