The Venge is fast. Plain and simple. Behind it sits a myriad of science, testing, aerodynamic tweaking and design. What does all this mean for you? A bike that's faster in the flats, faster over rollers, and faster in sprints. The Venge will save you 22 watts over 40kp/hr compared to a Tarmac. Couple that with FACT carbon that's nearly as light as it is stiff and the only excuse you have for going slower are those things you're standing on.
- FSA SL-K Light carbon BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer
- UCI-legal, FACT 10r carbon frameset with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered headtube, full carbon monocoque fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness
- Roval Rapide SL35 wheelset offers a true aerodynamic advantage, while the wide internal rim width creates a better tire profile to deliver all-around performance
- Specialized Turbo Pro 23c tires deliver an incredible package of light weight, low rolling resistance and superior traction, all with BlackBelt protection
- Romin Evo Expert saddle, with hollow Ti rails, delivers ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features to allow riders to deliver power in low, aerodynamic positions
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback, plus a wide range of vertical adjustability