Tricross Sport Disc is the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from trails to commuting to touring, with rack/fender mounts and secondary brake levers. 9-speed Shimano components, disc brakes, and an alloy fork give a wider range of gears, better all-condition braking, smoother ride, and quicker handling.
- New, lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, double-butted frame with Distance Commute Geometry features internal routing for brake and shift cables for low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- Lightweight, alloy disc fork is ultra-durable, and features lowrider rack and fender mounts so you can keep the water off you and your load well balanced
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Strong and reliable AXIS Classic Disc wheelset will keep you rolling worry-free, regardless of how tough your ride is
- Specialized Borough CX, 120TPI tires with Armadillo protection reduce flats and roll fast on paved or dirt roads
- Powerful and consistent Avid BB7 disc brakes stand up to the task, regardless of weather conditions or surfaces