Never one for playing by the rules, the Tricross® lives to take the road less traveled. Whether that means a 'cross mudfest or hidden chunk of singletrack, these bikes are engineered with lightweight, easyshoulder frames, SpeedZertz-damped forks and beefy tires for the tolerance and traction to battle barricades, bumps and dodgy roads.
- The A1 Premium Aluminum frame of the TriCross Singlecross uses horizontal dropouts on our super-stable Freeroad design.
- The smooth as silk Specialized FACT carbon fork has Speed Zertz inserts to damp vibrations and fender fittings so you can add your muck diverter of choice.
- The Specialized Comp-Set alloy stem joins perfectly with the large-diameter handlebar, for a strong, stiff connection and absolute control.
- The Specialized Comp handlebar has a hand-friendly ergonomic shape, the 31.8mm stem clamp area makes for ultra-responsive steering.
- The Specialized carbon-wrapped seatpost has a two-bolt clamp for easy saddle position adjustments.