Never one for playing by the rules, the Tricross® lives to take the road less traveled. Whether that means a 'cross mudfest or hidden chunk of singletrack, these bikes are engineered with lightweight, easyshoulder frames, SpeedZertz-damped forks and beefy tires for the tolerance and traction to battle barricades, bumps and dodgy roads.
- FACT carbon seatpost with Zertz insert helps smooth out rough terrain
- Ergonomic short drop aluminum handlebars provide a comfortable riding position
- Adjustable 4-position stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry Phenom SL saddle uses hollow Cr-Mo rails for off-road strength without the weight penalty
- Smooth-welded E5 SLX aluminum frame and FACT carbon seatstays with Zertz inserts for compliance on road and dirt
- S-Works FACT full carbon monocoque fork provides maximum strength at minimal weight, with SpeedZertz to minimize vibration and rack/fender fittings
- Roval Pavé SL wheelset with E5 alloy mid-profile aero rim, high-flange hubs and DT Competition spokes deliver the ultimate durability on any terrain
- The Roval Pavé SL wheelset comes ready to rock, with an E5 alloy mid-profile aero rim, cold-forged alloy 5-spoke high flange hubs, and DT aero spokes.