POINT THE TRICROSS down anything from a gravel strewn fireroad to a pothole packed bike path or maybe even a chunk of smooth singletrack, and you'll realize that its numbness-killing chassis, predictable geometry and robust wheelset will help you redefine what's possible on two (skinny) tires.
- The TriCross Expert’s E5 SLX aluminum frame uses a Campy-style integrated head tube. FACT seatstays with Zertz inserts absorb vibration, so you feel fresher, longer.
- The S-Works TriCross monocoque carbon fork features a Speed Zertz insert for an extra measure of vibration damping.
- The 3D-forged Pro-Set alloy stem joins perfectly with the large-diameter handlebar for a solid connection.
- The Specialized Comp handlebar has a hand-friendly ergonomic shape, the 31.8mm stem clamp area makes for ultra-responsive steering.
- The Roval Pavé SL wheelset comes ready to rock, with an E5 alloy mid-profile aero rim, cold-forged alloy 5-spoke high flange hubs, and DT aero spokes.
- The minimalist shape of the Phenom SL saddle, featuring our Body Geometry design, belies how comfortable it is.
- The Pavé II carbon seatpost is light, strong, and forgiving, thanks to a vibration-absorbing Zertz insert.