Tricross Comp is the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from cross racing to commuting to touring, with a carbon fork, rack/fender mounts, and secondary brake levers. 10-speed Shimano 105 components are renowned for tough reliability.
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with Freeroad geometry, smooth welds, and internal cable routing for versatility and low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- FACT carbon fork means quicker handling on rough dirt or paved roads, and lowrider rack and fender mounts helps you keep the water off and the load well-balanced
- Easily serviceable and significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, tough new DT-Axis 2.0 hoops are tough enough for touring or off-road use
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- New H2 Ergo alloy bar offers serious performance and ergonomic positioning
- High-value Shimano 105 shifters are renowned for their precise action and great durability
- New Specialized Sport alloy seatpost provides a stiff and durable perch for comfort and efficiency
- New Tricross secondary brake levers provide convenient, safe braking without moving hands to the drops plus integrated bell mount
- Specialized Borough CX tires with Armadillo Elite protection have a wide and smooth center section that rolls fast on paved or dirt roads and side knobs for off-road use.