Never one for playing by the rules, the Tricross® lives to take the road less traveled. Whether that means a 'cross mudfest or hidden chunk of singletrack, these bikes are engineered with lightweight, easyshoulder frames, SpeedZertz-damped forks and beefy tires for the tolerance and traction to battle barricades, bumps and dodgy roads.
- FACT carbon seatpost with Zertz insert helps smooth out rough terrain
- Ergonomic short drop aluminum handlebars provide a comfortable riding position
- Adjustable 4-position stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Smooth-welded E5 SLX aluminum frame and FACT carbon seatstays with Zertz inserts for compliance on road and dirt
- Roval Pavé wheelset use high-flange hubs with adjustable axles and DT Swiss spokes for the ultimate durability on varied terrain
- S-Works FACT full carbon monocoque fork provides maximum strength at minimal weight, with SpeedZertz to minimize vibration and rack/fender fittings