The bike that carried Saxo Bank's Fabian Cancellara to a prologue win at this year's Tour of California is none other than the wind tunnel engineered Transition®. The competitive leader in aerodynamics and stiffness, the Transition gets its Autobahn speed from proprietary features like an incredibly slippery Specialized FACT carbon chassis (aluminum version also available), FACT integrated crankset, completely integrated brakes and a two-position Transition carbon seatpost.
- Aerodynamic FACT carbon monocoque fork hides from the wind for precision steering
- Profile T2+ aerobar features S-Bend extensions to allow more aggressive positioning
- Specialized integrated aero brakes use a center-pull front brake and hidden rear brake to reduce drag
- Specialized Pro oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- Transition aero carbon seatpost with micro-adjust head and internal vibration-damping Zertz is high strength without the uncomfortable ride
- Blazing fast and featherlight, the Transition Comp features a FACT 7r cabon triple monocoque frame with N'Aero tube shaping for wind-slicing performance
- Body Geometry TT and Tri-specific TriTip saddle with hollow titanium rails is light and durable, with a thickly padded nose and ergonomic cutout for pressure relief