The bike that carried Saxo Bank's Fabian Cancellara to a prologue win at the Tour of California is none other than the wind tunnel engineered Transition®. The competitive leader in aerodynamics and stiffness, the Transition gets its Autobahn speed from proprietary features like an incredibly slippery Specialized FACT carbon chassis (aluminum version also available), completely integrated brakes, and a two-position Transition carbon seatpost.
- Aerodynamic FACT carbon monocoque fork hides from the wind for precision steering
- Blazing fast and featherlight, the Transition Pro features a FACT cabon monocoque frame for wind-slicing performance and power
- 1" Aheadset with carbon spacers for Pro-level performance and stability in the high-stress fork/frame junction
- Transition aero carbon seatpost with micro-adjust head and internal vibration-damping Zertz is high strength without the uncomfortable ride
- Specialized integrated aero brakes use a center-pull front brake and hidden rear break to reduce drag