Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the all-new Tarmac Pro SL4 is made for racing, with its head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Pro model has even higher stiffness-to-weight than last year's industry-leading SL3 frame, with race-proven SRAM Red components and Roval Fusée SL wheels for ultra light performance.
- Ride like the pros on the new SL4 FACT IS 10r carbon frame with uniqely shaped, tapered head tube and OSBB: now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Roval Fusee SL wheelset combines our super-light alloy rims with aero features for a fast and compliant ride for everyday training and racing
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset with OSBB and removable spider has outstanding strength-to-weight ratio for superior power transfer, plus SRAM's pro tour-proven Red group for feather-light weight, intuitive shifting, and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Pro FACT carbon seatpost is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer during all-out seated efforts
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry Romin Expert saddle with hollow Ti rails is built for racing fast with a contoured profile that keeps the rider in an optimal power-transfer position