The Tarmac SL4 is a pure and unbridled race machine. It climbs effortlessly, descends confidently, and sprints ferociously. It's the lightest, stiffest frame we make and it shows as soon as you push on the pedals. Bottom line, you'll be faster on this bike. There's a reason it's the weapon of choice for the Saxo-Tinkoff, Astana and Omega Pharma-Quick-Step Pro Tour teams.
- Specialized SL4 FACT 9r carbon frame with uniquely shaped, tapered headtube and OSBB is now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power, paired with tapered, full-monocoque FACT carbon fork for ultimate steering precision
- New Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed electronic drivetrain delivers predictable, precise shifting under any conditions. With astounding light weight, it's one of the finest parts kits available
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 with race-compact gearing delivers excellent power transfer and consistent shifting
- Specialized Turbo Elite 23c tires roll like a racing tire, but offer incredible durability and puncture resistance through BlackBelt protection
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost offers the exceptional vibration damping characteristics of carbon fiber for long days in the saddle