Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Expert boasts the same ultralight SL3 frame construction as last year's Tour-winning bike, plus Ultegra components an FSA carbon crank, and Fulcrum 3.0 wheels for race-ready performance.
- FACT IS 10r carbon SL3 frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is Pro-Tour proven to be stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Race-ready Fulcrum 4 wheels are fast, light, and durable for high mileage training - made by Campagnolo for legendary performance
- Adjustable four-position 3D-forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed shifters are lightweight and laser-accurate for high-performance use
- Specialized BG Romin Comp features a shaped profile for max power and hollow Cr-Mo rails for durability