IN THE 2008 TOUR DE FRANCE, the Tarmac proved itself light enough to win the King of Mountains and 3rd place overall under Bernhard Kohl, and in 2007, it was responsive enough to take the Tour's green sprinter's jersey. Lending proof to our claim that no bike is lighter and stiffer.
- The Tarmac Pro SL, built with FACT 10r carbon using our FACT IS construction, features our compact race design with an oversized BB. The result is a supremely lightweight, incredibly efficient frame.
- The S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork has an oversized race for incredible strength and precision.
- The Mindset headset uses sealed cartridge bearings for long life, and plenty of spacers so you can easily fine-tune your fit.
- The 3D-forged Pro-Set stem features an oversized bar-clamp area for sure, precise steering.
- The S-Works SL FACT carbon handlebar is stiff, strong, and light weight.
- The Specialized FACT Pro carbon crankset provides incredible pedaling efficiency, and mates perfectly with the oversized BB of the Tarmac Pro SL frame.
- The scientifically proven Body Geometry Toupé, with carbon reinforced base and hollow Ti rails, is easy on your soft parts.
- The Pro SL seatpost uses our FACT carbon construction for lightweight strength. The integrated Zertz insert absorbs energy-robbing vibrations.