FROM THE SPRING CLASSICS to the Grand Tours, the Tarmac has proven itself to be the professional rider's bike of choice. A world championship and a Tour de France green jersey lend proof to our claim that no frame is lighter and stiffer.
- The Tarmac Pro SL, built with FACT 10r carbon using our FACT IS construction, features our compact race design with an oversized BB. The result is a supremely lightweight, incredibly efficient frame.
- The S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork has an oversized race for incredible strength and precision.
- The 3D-forged Pro-Set stem features an oversized bar-clamp area for sure, precise steering.
- The S-Works SL FACT carbon handlebar is stiff, strong, and light weight.
- The Specialized FACT Pro carbon crankset provides incredible pedaling efficiency, and mates perfectly with the oversized BB of the Tarmac Pro SL frame.
- The scientifically proven Body Geometry Toupé, with carbon reinforced base and hollow Ti rails, is easy on your soft parts.
- The Pro SL seatpost uses our FACT carbon construction for lightweight strength. The integrated Zertz insert absorbs energy-robbing vibrations.