Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Comp features Shimano 105 components, FSA carbon crank, and our new DT-Axis 3.0 wheels for race-ready performance at a great value.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- New Specialized Tarmac Comp alloy handlebar is stiff, tough, and light for serious performance
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed shifters are lightweight, and laser-accurate for high-performance use
- FACT carbon Comp seatpost helps absorb road vibrations but remains stiff and efficient
- Specialized BG Romin Comp features a shaped profile for max power and hollow Cr-Mo rails for durability