FROM THE SPRING CLASSICS to the Grand Tours, the Tarmac has proven itself to be the professional rider's bike of choice. A world championship and a Tour de France green jersey lend proof to our claim that no frame is lighter and stiffer.
- The Tarmac Comp’s FACT 6r carbon build features our triple monocoque construction in a compact race design, with a slightly bowed top tube for a touch of compliance on this fast, no-nonsense frame.
- The Specialized FACT carbon fiber fork offers a stiff yet vibration-absorbing ride.
- The Comp-Set stem uses an oversized 31.8mm bar clamp for precision steering.
- The Specialized Comp handlebar has a hand-friendly ergonomic shape.
- The scientifically proven Body Geometry Toupé is easy on your soft parts.
- The Zertz insert in the Specialized Pro SL FACT carbon seatpost soaks up vibrations without wasting your energy.