Looking for a bike to handle the gnarliest downhill trails, but agile for hitting stunts in the park? The 180mm-travel SX Trail is the bike for you partner. With a Fox 36 Van R coil-sprung fork, custom Avid Elixir 7 hydraulic disc brakes and Specialized Butcher SX tires, the SX Trail is versatile downhill machine.
- M5 manipulated alloy frame with 180mm of travel, ORE tubing, ISCG mount, 142mm dropouts, full-cartridge bearing pivots and replaceable derailleur hanger creates a tough and maneuverable bike for going big in the bike park
- Custom Fox Van RC shock provides a combination of externally adjustable low-speed compression and rebound for riding gnarly terrain
- Fox 36 Van R coil-sprung fork with 180mm of travel, adjustable rebound, preload and a 20mm thru-axle makes a no non-sense fork built for abuse
- New Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized hubs with a 20mm front thru-axle and 142x12mm rear thru-axle hub creates a reliable, fast, and super strong wheelset that easily handles the biggest hits
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" tires feature soft-compound rubber for premium traction in all conditions
- Custom SRAM Descendant 10-speed double crankset with alloy arms and Gamut shift guide lets you hammer down - and up - the steepest trails
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 hydraulic disc brakes with metallic pads offer precise modulation and reliable power.