Nothing short of the most successful slopestyle bike ever created, the SX is a competition favorite for Darren Berrecloth and the bike that carried Sam Hill to a dual slalom championship at the Sea Otter Classic. Innovative rear linkage, low centralized weight, better-thanever square edge hit performance and stout, strong frames make the SX/SX Trail a sure thing for drops, stunts or whatever else you have up your sleeve.
- FSA Gravity Light Crank, with Gamut shiftguide
- SX Trail 170mm travel M5 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE tubing and full cartridge bearing pivots redefines the freeride
- Avid Code CR Mag 4-piston hydraulic brakes offer precision modulation and power, along with adjustable lever reach and pad contact for confidence in the cockpit: 203mm front, 185mm rear rotors
- Specialized Clutch 26 x 2.3" front tire with SX dual-ply casing supplies speed, traction and control, and the Chunder SX 2.3" rear tire provides cornering stability while staving off pinch-flats
- Venerable Fox 36 Van RC2 fork with adjustable high- and low-speed compression in the FIT cartridge keeps brake dive and square-edge bumps at bay, the 20mm thru-axle precisely guides your rock garden quest
- 30mm-wide custom DT Swiss F550 rims excel in rocky downhill runs and hard landings, the Hi Lo disc front hub with 20mm thru-axle is paired with a thru-axle 10mm Cr-Mo rear hub with sealed cartridge bearings for the best combination of strength and weight
- New for 2010 Fox DHX RC4 rear shock increases shaft diameter for lower internal pressure, provides an elegant mix of granular adjustability with its externally adjustable high- and low-speed compression, and re-engineered Boost Valve enhances small bump compliance and large bump mastery