Nothing short of the most successful slopestyle bike ever created, the SX is a competition favorite for Darren Berrecloth and the bike that carried Sam Hill to a dual slalom championship at the Sea Otter Classic. Innovative rear linkage, low centralized weight, better-thanever square edge hit performance and stout, strong frames make the SX/SX Trail a sure thing for drops, stunts or whatever else you have up your sleeve.
- 30mm-wide custom DT Swiss F550 rims excel in rocky downhill runs and hard landings
- SX Trail 170mm travel M5 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE tubing and full cartridge bearing pivots redefines versatility
- Specialized Demo 31.8mm low-rise handlebars provide a wide stance for jet fighter-like handling and control with its 750mm width
- FSA Moto X crankset with Gamut shift guide literally puts pedal to the metal, turning revolutions into pulse-pounding speed down the mountain
- Specialized Clutch 26 x 2.3" front tire with SX dual-ply casing supplies speed, traction and control, and the Chunder SX 2.3" rear tire provides cornering stability while staving off pinch-flats