With enough years of experience under its belt to merit a podium finish every time, the Stumpjumper Hardtail is second only to its S-Works sibling when it comes to cross-country speed. Like the riders who hammer it, the Stumpjumper HT is lean, strong and exceedingly efficient, with an incredibly lightweight, high performance frame and spec combination. Now available in dedicated singlespeed and multi-speed models, with a full range of 26" and 29" versions.
- Custom Shimano LX Hollowtech II crankset proivdes stiffness and efficiency at definitive light weight
- Sweet looking Stumpjumper HT frame with curved top tube is also sweet riding due to its M5 manipulated alloy construction
- Specialized Phenom saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails is a lightweight and minimalist design, tuned for sit bone flex and comfortable climbing
- Fox Float F90 RL 90mm air-sprung fork with rebound/compression adjust, lockout and v-brake bosses is everything you need for this true to the trails 29er
- S-Works The Captain 26 x 2.0" 2Bliss front tire works in concert with the S-Works Fast Trak LK rear tire to deliver exceptional traction, while minimizing rotating weight