Free shipping on orders over $150.
Our Stumpjumper ST models are snappy and nimble, yet Incredibly versatile—the perfect rigs for riders seeking both efficiency and capability. The Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5 makes that winning combo affordable, with components that are big on performance and small on dollar signs.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we've increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike's kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it's not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it's worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension.
SMART PARTS PICK
• 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST's playful on-trail feel.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- The M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical “sidearm” design, and our 27.5 Geometry, make this Stumpjumper both nimble and capable.
- 130-millimeters of plush and controlled suspension (including a lock-out) come courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and all the gearing you need to summit the biggest climbs.
- 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST’s playful on-trail feel.
- The TranzX seatpost lets you drop your saddle on descents, increasing your maneuverability and control when the trail gets dicey.
|CHAIN||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM Powerspline|
|CRANKSET||SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM SX Eagle|
|FORK||RockShox Recon RL, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 46mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout 190x45mm|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|RIMS||Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width|
|FRONT TIRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|REAR TIRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Myth:155 XS/S, Body Geometry Henge:143 M/L/XL, steel rails|
|SEATPOST||TransX dropper, 34.9mm, XS: 100mm, S: 125mm, ML/XL: 150mm Travel|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, slip-on|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
Stumpjumper ST - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||544mm||570mm||595mm||627mm||660mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.5°||75.3°||75°||74.6°||74.2°|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||105mm||110mm||140mm||155mm|
|Bike Standover Height||742mm||752mm||757mm||769mm||770mm|
|Fork Length, Full||522mm||542mm||542mm||542mm||542mm|