Sometimes, a name says it all. For example, take our Stumpjumper Pro Carbon World Cup. With an exemplary FACT carbon construction and a build kit that's just itching to perform on race day, it's certainly considered pro-worthy. Meanwhile, it's dedicated one-by frame design makes it fully capable for the drop-of-the-hat sprint efforts required of World Cup races. It also features our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the rear, the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedaling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the RockShox RS-1 fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and compliant over bumps, hand-built carbon wheels, and the reliable performance of a SRAM X01 drivetrain, and you have a bike that's ready for any XC course or ribbon of singletrack.
- Roval Control Carbon 29 wheels are lightweight and hand-built to deliver sheer speed on climbs and sprints, while the 27mm external width lends itself to ample control and nimbleness on technical descents.
- By pairing a FACT 10m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- SRAM's X01 groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup, driven by the 30T S-2200 crankset, is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- Casing the wheels are 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tires at the front and rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.