Aggressive trail riding meets 29" wheels in the form of the Stumpjumper FSR Expert EVO 29. The 135mm-travel Expert Evo 29 features a Fox RP23 Adaptive Logic shock with AUTOSAG and Kashima coating, RockShox Revelation RL 29 with DNA damper, and Roval Traverse 29 142+ wheelset mounted to Specialized Purgatory tires.
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 29er EVO geometry, 135mm of travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes this one of the most capable 29ers ever
- Custom Fox RP23 Adaptive Logic shock with ground-breaking AUTOSAG feature, Boost Valve technology and buttery-smooth Kashima coating has one custom-tuned ProPedal setting for climbing, and 3 open-compression settings for premium descending performance.
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm fork has a tapered steerer, DNA damping, 20mm thru-axle for stiffness, rebound adj, and lockout, for a lightweight trail bike fork built for ripping technical descents
- Specialized 720mm-wide, alloy XC Mini-Riser handlebar ideal for 29er handling and position
- Custom Formula The One R hydraulic disc brakes with tool-less reach adjustment, metallic pads and SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts for lightweight and powerful braking
- SRAM PG-1050, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain
- Super-light, custom SRAM carbon S-2200 10-speed XC Trail double crankset for faster shifting and improved ground clearance, Gamut bashguard for extra confidence
- Roval Traverse 29 wheelset made for the rigors of all-mountain riding has 28mm wide rims for larger casing tires, 15mm front thru-axle, 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle for extra wheel durability.
- All-new Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses 3 remote-actuated saddle height positions to maximize climbing and descending performance