The Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon EVO is purpose-built for the aggressive trail rider. It separates itself from other carbon Stumpys with a slacker head angle and 150mm of front and rear travel. The Expert Carbon EVO features a Fox RP23 Adaptive Logic shock with AUTOSAG, Boost Valve and Kashima coating, a Fox Factory 150 air-sprung fork, custom SRAM carbon S-2200, 10-speed AM double crankset and a 2.3" Specialized Butcher Control front tire.
- FACT 9m carbon main triangle with EVO geometry and M5 alloy rear triangle, 150mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, ISCG '05, and 142mm dropouts makes an amazingly stiff, light, and agile trail bike
- Custom Fox RP23 Adaptive Logic shock with ground-breaking AUTOSAG feature, Boost Valve technology and buttery-smooth Kashima coating has one custom-tuned ProPedal setting for climbing, and 3 open-compression settings for premium descending performance.
- Fox Performance series Float 150 fork has rebound and compression adj, LO, a tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle, for a stiff, lightweight and versatile slider
- Roval Traverse wheelset made for the rigors of all-mountain riding has 28mm wide rims for larger casing tires, 15mm front thru-axle, 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle for extra wheel durability.
- The 2Bliss ready Specialized Butcher Control 26 x 2.3", front, and Purgatory Control 26 x 2.2", rear tires have dual-compound rubber, plus an aggressive tread capable of hard cornering at speed
- Super-light, custom SRAM carbon S-2200 10-speed XC Trail double crankset for faster shifting and improved ground clearance
- The 720mm-wide Specialized All-Mountain low-rise handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- Custom Formula The One R hydraulic disc brakes with tool-less reach adjustment, metallic pads and SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts for lightweight and powerful braking
- All-new Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses 3 remote-actuated saddle height positions to maximize climbing and descending performance