If your idea of trail riding follows the philosophy of "go big or go home," you simply can't beat the agility and responsiveness that a 650b provides. Knowing this, we built our Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 650b to be the ultimate all-rounder trail bike. It features SRAM's workhorse one-by groupset, X1, and Shimano's dependable, no-holds-barred XT hydraulic disc brakes to round out a build that places an equal focus on durability and efficiency. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fiber that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you truly do get a bike that refuses to compromise.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 150mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.