With an M5 aluminum frame and 140mm of plush FSR suspension, the Stumpjumper FSR Elite is built to fly both up and down the mountain. Component highlights include: a Fox/Specialized remote Brain shock with AUTOSAG, Fox Evolution 140 TALAS RL fork, and custom Avid Elixir 7 SL hydraulic disc brakes.
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 140mm of rear wheel travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- Fox/Specialized Brain shock with ground-breaking AUTOSAG feature, Trail Tuned inertia valve damping, Brain Fade, and adjustable rebound lets riders dial in the perfect combination of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- Fox Evolution series 140 TALAS RL has adjustable air spring with two-position travel between 140/120mm, rebound adjust and lockout, and a tapered steerer tube for precise and plush performance
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL brakes with alloy-backed semi-metallic pads for smooth modulation and stopping power
- SRAM PG-1050, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain
- All-new Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses 3 remote-actuated saddle height positions to maximize climbing and descending performance