If you're riding hard on the trail, a 650b is going to complement your playful style. After all, it's pretty difficult to beat the agility and responsiveness that the wheel size brings to the table. So to support your style of riding, we made the Stumpjumper Elite 650b. It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight, durable, and plenty stiff. Adding to this philosophy of blending strength and efficiency, the Elite 29 is equipped with SRAM's workhorse one-by groupset, X1, and Shimano's dependable SLX hydraulic disc. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you get a trail bike that's ready and able to take on anything that might confront you on the trail.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel Trail 650b Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.