The M5 aluminum Stumpjumper FSR Comp has 140mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension, and is equipped with a custom Fox Triad II shock with AUTOSAG, an air- sprung Fox Evolution F140 RL fork, and custom alloy SRAM S-1250, 10-speed XC Trail double crankset.
- Custom Fox Triad II with the ground-breaking AUTOSAG function and on-the-fly, 3-position damping adjustment between a plush fully open, a more firm ProPedal and a lockout, for ideal performance over varying terrain
- Fox Evolution series F140 RL fork has features open bath damping, 140mm of travel, and a tapered steerer tube for precise and reliable handling
- Roval rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding.
- Both 2Bliss ready, the S-Works Purgatory 2.2" front tire works in concert with the Ground Control 2.1" rear tire to deliver exceptional traction for pinpoint cornering and braking in varied conditions
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL brakes with alloy-backed semi-metallic pads for smooth modulation and stopping power
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 140mm of rear wheel travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- SRAM X9, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents