The M5 aluminum Stumpjumper FSR Comp EVO 29 is purpose-built for the aggressive trail rider. It separates itself from other carbon Stumpjumpers with a slacker head angle and more travel. The Comp EVO 29 features a custom Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork, custom Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes, and 2Bliss Ready Specialized Butcher and Purgatory Control 2.3" tires.
- Hot, new asymmetrical graphic on the M5 alloy frame with 135mm of rear wheel travel, EVO 29 geometry, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots pushes the boundaries of trail riding
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with ground-breaking proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, and rebound adjust.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 140mm fork has a tapered steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 3-position damper: open, medium, and firm, rebound adjust, and lockout for a lightweight trail bike capable of ripping technical descents
- Wider Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, 142mm rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- The 2Bliss Ready Specialized Butcher and Purgatory Control 29 2.3" tires for premium control on challenging trail conditions
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed All-Mountain double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
- SRAM X9, Type2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur and 11-36 cassette for smooth and reliable shifts
- Custom Formula C1 brakes provide great braking power and modulation while the Specialized Butcher and Purgatory tires keep the traction while rolling fast