Free shipping on orders over $150.
Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie
What happens when you merge two worlds of innovative technology and pedigree? You get the future of trail bikes, aka, the Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie. It features our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System that takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 3.0" tires. The result? Levels of traction, control, and floatation that will shake your idea of trail riding to the core. And to set things over the top, we designed it work seamlessly with the revolutionary new Stumpjumper FSR frame. The bulk of the frame is constructed from FACT 9m carbon fiber in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in a build spec that mixes some of SRAM and Shimano's most durable and dependable components, you have one of the most forward thinking bikes that we've ever made. Change the way you ride.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tire features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tire features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM GX-1000, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|FORK||FOX 34 Plus Performance, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice