The FACT carbon Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29 has 130mm of plush FSR suspension, a RockShox Revelation RC3 fork, custom Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes, Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG and a Roval 142+ wheelset.
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed Trail double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- Hot, new asymmetrical graphic on the FACT 9m carbon FSR frame with dedicated 29 geometry, 130mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts makes it the most versatile trail 29er out there
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with ground-breaking proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail, and Descend, and rebound adjust
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 142mm rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- RockShox Revelation RC3 130mm fork has a tapered steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 3-position damper: open, medium, and firm, rebound adjust, and lockout make for a lightweight trail bike capable of ripping technical descents
- Custom Formula C1 brakes provide great braking power and modulation, while Specialized Purgatory and Ground Control tires maintain fast-rolling traction