Free shipping on orders over $150.
Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29
Riding trail requires a bike that can do it all with ease, take some hits, and be ready to come back for more. And when it comes to this, nothing outperforms our new Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29. It features a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components, hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fiber that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you have a bike that's going to eat up the trail and ask for seconds.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, 10-speed, trigger, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|FORK||RockShox Revelation RC3 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice