Free shipping on orders over $150.
Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie
To squeeze every last ounce of fun out of the trail, you need a bike that can take a hit and dish it right back out ten-fold. In other words, you need the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie. It features a M5 alloy construction that's lightweight and durable, but what we're most excited to debut is our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System. It takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 3.0" tires in order to achieve levels of traction, control, and floatation that will shake your idea of trail riding to the core. And when you combine a mix of SRAM and Shimano's most durable components with a our 6Fattie Trail Geometry that maintains a roomy top tube, ultra-short chainstays, and a slacked out front end, you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- FOX 34 Plus Peformance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tire features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our revolutionary 6Fattie wheels and tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tire features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
|CHAIN||KMC X11L chain, 11-speed, reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM GX-1000, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1150 cassette, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX rear derailleur, X-Horizon, 11-speed|
|FORK||FOX 34 Plus Performance, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 45/60/75/90/105mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28H|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|PEDALS||Resin Test Ride Pedals w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice