The Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 is built from an M5 aluminum frame with 130mm of rear wheel travel, a custom Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, RockShox Revelation RC3 fork, and a custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC Trail double crankset.
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with ground-breaking, proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, and rebound adjust
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 142mm rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed Trail double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- Hot, new asymmetrical graphic on the M5 alloy frame with 29er geometry, 130mm of travel, tapered headtube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- RockShox Revelation RC3 130mm fork has a tapered steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 3-position damper: open, medium, and firm, rebound adjust, and lockout for a lightweight trail bike capable of ripping technical descents
- SRAM X9, Type2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur and 11-36 cassette for smooth and reliable shifts
- Custom Formula C1 brakes provide great braking power and modulation, while the Specialized Purgatory and Ground Control tires maintain fast-rolling traction