The Stumpy FSR Comp 29 is built from an M5 aluminum frame with 130mm of rear wheel travel, a custom Fox Triad II shock with AUTOSAG, Fox Evolution F130 RL air- sprung fork, and a custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC Trail double crankset.
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 29er geometry, 130mm of travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- Custom Fox Triad II with the ground-breaking AUTOSAG function and on-the-fly, 3-position damping adjustment between a plush fully open, a more firm ProPedal and a lockout, for ideal performance over varying terrain
- Fox Evolution series F130 RL fork has features open bath damping, 130mm of travel, 15QR axle and a tapered steerer tube for precise and reliable handling
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding.
- Both 2Bliss ready, the Control Purgatory 29 x 2.2" front tire is aggressive for varied terrain, and the Ground Control 29 x 2.1" rear tire rolls fast with ample traction in turns
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL brakes with alloy-backed semi-metallic pads for smooth modulation and stopping power
- SRAM X9, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts