Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Don't get us wrong—carbon fiber is awesome. But when it comes to maintaining piece of mind while you're out getting rowdy on the trail, it's pretty damn hard to beat the confidence inspiring construction of an alloy frame like the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29. It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight, durable, and plenty stiff and compliant, while a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components have been hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you get a trail bike that you can be confident in, season after season.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 135mm of travel Trail 29 Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Revelation RC3 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|RIMS||Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3""|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X7, 10-speed, w/ Matchmaker clamp|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano BL-M447, I-spec compatible|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice