With enough years of experience under its belt to merit a podium finish every time, the Stumpjumper Hardtail is second only to its S-Works sibling when it comes to cross-country speed. Like the riders who hammer it, the Stumpjumper HT is lean, strong and exceedingly efficient, with an incredibly lightweight, high performance frame and spec combination. Now available in dedicated singlespeed and multi-speed models, with a full range of 26" and 29" versions.
- DT Swiss X420SL 24mm-wide rims are sleeved and eyeletted for a sturdy and lightweight package that makes the climb out effortless
- 9mm thru-axle front hub with hi/lo flanges and DT Swiss Competition spokes comes with 24/28mm end caps for increased tracking strength and multi-fork compatibility, with a quality DT Swiss alloy freehub in the rear
- Avid Elixir R lightweight hydraulic brakes with tool-free reach adjust and long lasting metallic pads halt bombing runs with superb control and modulation
- Battle-tested RockShock SID Race 90mm air-sprung fork with rebound adjust, lockout and FloodGate control dials in the perfect pedaling platform while retaining light weight
- FACT 8m carbon Stumpjumper HT frame with stiff, tapered head tube offers superb ride feel and performance in an incredibly lightweight package