Whether you're racing your heart out, training like there's no tomorrow, or riding the trail whenever you have an hour to yourself, you're bound to throw some abuse your bike's way. If this sounds familiar, you'll feel right at home on our Stumpjumper Expert Carbon. It's constructed from our second-highest class of carbon fiber, FACT 10m, to ensure that the bike is lightweight, stiff, and highly responsive. Meanwhile, the build consists of a reliable and durable mix of Shimano XT and XTR for performance season after season. It also features our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. And at the rear, the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedaling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the legendary RockShox SID fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and compliant over bumps, along with a pair of hand-built carbon wheels, and you have a bike that's ready for any XC course or ribbon of singletrack.
- The RockShox SID Brain 29 fork provides efficient, frame size-specific travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- A mix of Shimano XT and XTR 11-speed components handle drivetrain duties. Combined, the pairing ensures the optimal blend of durability and precision through their reliable alloy construction and wide range of gearing.
- Roval Control Carbon 29 wheels are lightweight and hand-built to deliver sheer speed on climbs and sprints, while the 27mm external width lends itself to ample control and nimbleness on technical descents.
- To weave stiffness, light weight, and strength together into one race-ready hardtail, we constructed the frame from our FACT 10m carbon fiber. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed come race day—no matter the course.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.